2006年9月28日 星期四

日記「夏日的終曲」#05






This title came from a song named "夏日的終曲" by Japan singer 森山直太朗.



Recently the temperature in the morning and evening is getting cold, but in the noon it still remains high. This is classic weather in the fall. We realized that the summer is getting away. We are in the end of the summer.



I love summer very much, but I didn't feel bad. I know next year summer will come again. That's the principle of season.



Actually, anything is just like the season. Sometimes you think you lost something, but in fact you also got something else at the same time. However, we all used to focus on the thing we lost, and never pay attention to the thing we got.



Sometimes you have to make a decision about something you have hesitated for a long time. No matter what decision you make, something you will get and something you will lose. Human beings will never make perfect decision to get everything. We need to learn how to give up in our whole life.



Listening to this song I get sorrowed for something, but I like this feeling when I am alone.

沒有留言:

張貼留言