2006年10月4日 星期三

面試日記 #06


In these days....

I got to verify boards...

I got to attend meetings/presentations...

I got to present new knowledge...



Hmm...



Today my boss tell me I need to standby for an interview.

Uh? Interview? Do I miss something?

My boss think I can ask some H/W questions to the interviewed person.



So I go to the meeting room and see that guy (of course with another senior colleague).



"Could you describe what you did in your former company?"



"My job is to write test program of wireless and wimax products"



(What? Wireless?)



"Hmm...so have you had experience on wired ethernet?"



"Not really. That's duty of another colleague."



(Hmm...but I didn't really understand wireless...)



"OK, so did you go to China frequently?"



"Once a year."



(Hmm...I never been to China, but if I can choose, I'd like to go to Mexico or Czech.)



"So are you familiar with the factory?"



"Yes! I have ever built a new product line before, so I am very familiar with the factory."



(Hmm...I know nothing about the factory.)



.........



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



Can you imagine this situation?



I think I am not strong enough to interview person.



Hmm...this is my diary.


2 則留言:

  1. Not bad~ I can imagine this kind of situation.
    Just go for it~ you will get better~~ ^^
    I found you made a mistake....haha

    (Yes! I have ever built a new product line before...)
    Don't use "ever" in an affirmative.(I think you know "the grammer")
    It's a Chinese thinking.....Why can I find this
    problem?...because I sometimes make a mistake in that ,
    especially in speaking~~~ haha

    ----------------------------------------
    Did you have a plan for Moon festival ?
    Will you go back to 高雄 ?
    My WSI's classmates and I might go hiking this Saturday.
    If you interested in that, let me know ,I will tell you more.



    版主回覆:(07/06/2012 02:56:32 PM)

    回覆刪除
  2. Hmm...chinese thinking on that sentence, you are right.
    This Saturday I plan to go to Taichung to play around with my friend.
    But I still haven't confirmed with him.
    If I stay at Taipei, I will go with you.


    版主回覆:(07/06/2012 02:56:32 PM)

    回覆刪除