2007年10月25日 星期四

Pushing


I am pushing myself into the corner.

Behind the corner there is a door, its key is on my hand right now.

I am afraid of opening this door, because I have other choice.

What I need to do is, push myself to use the key, push myself to the corner.

I like one of my friend's MSN title, "The dream is not simple".

Yes, indeed. If the dream is so simple, why it has to be called as "dream"?



I admire that my mind is not very stable.

I am always thinking too much and no act at all.

Basically, I can say that I understand myself.

So the decision was made quickly.



For my friend, I am so sorry that I didn't behave very well.

However, I believe that you will wait for me backing to the best position.



Decision was made.

I am pushing myself into the corner.


沒有留言:

張貼留言